Monday, May 12, 2008

GROUP - think

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to fear conflict and argument, because I fear I will feel uncertain and not know what to say.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear conflict and argument, because I fear I might possibly get yelled at.

I forgive myself that I have allowed me to want all the people 'I live with' to like me, so that there can never arise a conflict or an argument.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be affraid of conflict and argument and of people raising thier voice at me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear I will be affraid when someone raises their voice at me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed mysefl to want to be part of the group.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to want to be part of the 'cool group', so that I will be safe.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to feel less and inferior to all the people I have judged and labelled as being part of the cool groups - therefore I want them to notice and like me, so that I don't feel less than and inferior anymore, but instead feel accepted and appreciated.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think that I must have a 'valuable quality' so that people can appreciate me through this quality.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think I must be good at something, so that people will appreciate me for this.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think and believe, that If I am not good at something, then I am actually worthless and doomed to be/feel inferior and less than.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to want to 'feel like I belong to a group'.

I forgive myself that I ahve allowed mysefl to want to feel as if I am 'part of something' - so that I can be under the impression that my life is meaningfull.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to enjoy being accepted by the cool gang, because now I can look down on others - "yeah, allright!"

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think and believe it is absolutely nessecary that I hide my self-expression, what I really am - me -, so that people can be pleased about the presentation I give of myself.

I forgive myself that I have allwoed myself to want to please other people, so that I can feel accepted and expereince som form of gratefullness.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to doubt if I should not better hide myself, 'in case' someone might judge me.

I forgive myself that I have allowe dmyself to define safety as being part of a group 'in power.'

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to want to be part of a group in power.

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to want to expereince some form of power through beng part of a group 'in power'.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear real power - the power that is me, the power that is HERE.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to want to hide behind the power of a group - so that i don't get 'attacked'.

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed myself to want to hide behind the power of a group, so that i can sit back and relax, because now I am apparently 'safe'.

I forgive myself that I have allowed mysemlf to think that it is actually impossible for me to stand on and by myself - as all life as one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to 'adopt' the ways and mannerism of a group in power so that I can feel protected through my acknowledged identity.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to hide behind the adopted behaviour and mannerism of a group in power, so that I can experience some form of safety and protectedness.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as being part of a group in power.

I forgive myself that I have allwoed myself to define power separate from Me, as being part of a group in power.

I forgive myself that I have allwoed myself to adopt a way of clothing so as to resemble the group in power.

I forgive myself that I have allwoed myself to be jalous of power.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to adopt a caetain way of walking and clothing so as to be identified as part of a group in power. (the cool gang)

No comments: