Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Initiative

Initiative. Lack of initiative means waiting for someone else to take initiative.

I forgive myself that i ahve allwoed myself to define initiative seperate from me, as the initiative of others, for which I wait in order to know what I have to do.

I forgive myself that I ahve allowed myself to wait for someone else to take initiative, isntead of realizing and living myself as initiative.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to expect another to take initiative for me.

I live me as initiative, as the living application of me.

I accept and recognize initiative as myself, as all as equall as one as me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to rely and become dependent on the initiative taken by others.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to neglect who I am already - initiative as me, here.

I forgive myself that i ahve allowed msyelf to fear to live myself as initiative.

No comments: