Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Interesting...

i forgive myself that I ahve allowed myself to want to be interesting.

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to hope people find I am interesting.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to want to present myself as being interesting, so that people would notice me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to want to be percieved as being interesting, so that peopla would pay me some attention.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to want to receive attention from others, through presenting myself as being inteersting.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear that If I am uninteresting, everyone will ignore me.

I forgive myself that I have allwoed myself to fear that i will be ignored when and if I would be found to be uninteresting.

I forgive myself that I ahve allowed myself to want to be interesting, so that people would want to spend time with me.

I forgive myself that I ahve allwoed myself to want to be interesting because I fear being left alone.

I forgive myself that I ahve allwoed myself to fear being left alone - alone with me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear the expereince of me alone with me.

I forgive myself that i have allowed mysefl to fokking hate being alone.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to contantly needing to be surrounded by people who interact with me.

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to want and need interaction with other people.

I forgive myself that i ahve allowed myself to be bored with me.

I forgive myself that i ahve allwoed myself to separate myself from other people, wnating to see them as a source of interaction and distraction.

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to want and need someone to think i am special.

I forgive myself that i have alowed myself to want to be seen as special.

I forgive myself that I have never allowed myself to be comfortable with me.

I forgive myself that I ahve anever allowed myself to realise that all that is is Here, is me.

I forgive myself thgat I have allwoed myself to expereince a 'lack' inside me, when I am not in the presence of someone else for a long time.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to want and need to be seen as being interesting, so that I would stand out from the rest.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to want to stand out from the rest.

I forgive myself that I ahve allowed myself to want to stand out from the rest, so that more people would notice me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to want to be noticed by as many beings as possible.

I forgive myself that I ahve allowed myself to want to be seen by as many beings as possible.

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to want to be heard by as many beigns as possible.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to want to be appreciated by as many beings as possible.

I forgive myself that I ahve allowed myself to want people to adore me.

I forgive myself that I ahve allowed myself to want and need people to adore me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to neglect myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowe dmyself to exist for the sake of a presentation f myself, an idea i have of myself.

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to want to lmive for the sake of an idea/image I have of myself.

I quit for a while, I have some strain in my shoulders...

No comments: