Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sexuality III - Self forgiveness, practical

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become sexually aroused by the fantasy and possibility of being able to use the body of a Woman/girl, in secret and unseen by the world.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become sexually aroused and participate in sexual arousal, through the fantasy and possibility of looking at a woman/girls breasts, in secret and unseen by the world.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become sexually aroused - to become a sex-mind - through the fantasy and possibility of grabbing the breasts of a girl, in secret and sheltered from the worlds eyes.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become sexually aroused by the fantasy and possibility of fucking a girl from behind - in her ass - in secret and sheltered from the worlds eyes.

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to become sexually aroused by the fantasy and possibility of seeing a girls naked bumb and thighs, secretly and sheleterd from the worlds eyes.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become sexually aroused by the possibility and fantasy of having sex with a woman/girl, in a situation sheltered by the worlds eyes, in secret.

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become sexually aroused by the possibility and fantasy of having a naked female body at my disposal for me to use, in secret and sheltered from the worlds eyes.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become sexually aroused by the possibility and fantasy of being able to use a female body as my obediend slave, in secret and sheltered by the worlds eyes.

This is the general format of self-forgiveness I have come up with today. Then I apply this to every particular fantasy I have ever had... If I find more, I'll keep it posted in this topic.

9 may

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become sexually aroused by the fantasy and possibility of entering a woman anally and in this having an expereince of total controll over her entire body

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to become sexually aroused by the fanatsy of having an experience of total control over a female body, through entering her anally and holding her hips.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become sexually aroused by the fantasy of a woman who takes pleasure in letting her be controlled by me, through me entering her ass.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become sexually aroused bu the fantasy and possibility of, in secret and sheltered from the world's eyes, controll a girl/woman body through entering her anally.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become sexually aroused by the fantasy and possibility of having total controll over a female/gril body - for me to use as I please.

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to become sexually aroused by the fantasy of in secret and sheltered from the worlds eyes, have total controll over a female/girl through touching/grabbing her breasts.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to take pleasure in masturbating and fantasizing I am in full controll of a female body, for me to use as I please, and entering her so as to have the experience of controlling her from the inside out.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to desire having full controll over a young female body - which I have defined as standing behind her and penetrating her, entering her.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become sexually aroused by the fantasy of having full controll over a female body, and in this having total acces to her entire body.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become sexually aroused by the fantasy of being in full controll of a female body, so that I can have total access to her entire body

12 may

Power and vulnerability (macht en kwestbaarheid):

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as imagining myself in a situation wherein I dominate a girl/woman completely and make her submit to me, which is 'accomplished through (anal) penetration.'

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define vulnerability as imagining myself to be a woman/girl and then being dominated and be submitted to a male by him penetrating me, by him having power over me.

29 may

arousal and horny-ness (opwinding en geilheid)

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define arousal as looking at a picture of a naked woman

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define arousal as looking at the ass of a girl walking the streets

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define being horny as looking at a video of naked people having sex and being horny apparently

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define horny as looking at a woman who is masturbating herself and getting sexually aroused and horny

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define horny-ness as listening to the noises of a woman having orgasm

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define arousal as thinking of the naked breasts of a woman

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define arousal as picturing myself the breasts of a woman

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge myself for being horny

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define being horny as 'dirty'

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to hide my hornyness, because I judge it to be 'dirty'

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge being horny as 'bad'

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge being horny as 'pathetic' (zielig)

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to judge being horny as 'pervert'

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge being horny as 'sick'

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to judge being horny as 'deeply shamefull'

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to separate myself from being horny within me - through thinking and believeing i need something outside of me to make me 'feel horny'

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think and believe I need my penis in order to be able to experience myself as horny or sexually aroused - not true

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define being horny and aroused as masturbating myself, through my penis

I accept and realise myself as arousal as me - I need nothing 'seperate from me' to generate within me what I am already

I am me as arousal as myself

I accept and realise myself as horny-ness as me - I need nothing 'seperate from me' to generate within me what i am already

I am me as horny-ness as myself

30 may

Pleasure (genot)

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyefl to define pleasure, as looking at a film/pitcutre where a man grabs the breast of a woman

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyefl to define pleasure as looking at the breasts of a woman, who stands close to me

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyefl to define pleasure as looking at the ass of a woman/girl walking

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define pleasure as masturbating while picturing myself in a situation where I have sex with a woman

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define pleasure as touching the naked breasts or ass of a girl/woman

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define pleasure as being kissed by a gril, when she uses her tongue

No comments: