Sunday, May 4, 2008

Value in separation

A quick share of what I just saw. I was finally adressing my relation with knowledge, and what I realised was: I placed value in knowledge! This means, I have no value unless I have 'valuable knowledge' ! This then applies to the intellect and in fact to the entire consciousness: I defined consciousness as valuable, because of the relation with knowledge. So I beleived I had value 'because I knew a lot and because I am smart' = smartness of the mind. Then value was attached to skills. Intellectuall skills, drawing skills, sport-skills, game-skills, karate skills (yes I did karate for 5 years).

haha: here i go.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to attach value to knowledge, and in this making a statement to myself: I have no value.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to attach value to knowledge and intellectuall skills.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to attach value to knowledge I do not even apply - which is in point of fact not useable for practical living HERE.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to attach value to my drawing separate from myself, thereby stating to myself: I Have no value, unless I make a drawing.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to attach value to drawingskills.

I forgive myself to attach value to fightingskills.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to separate myself from value completely - like a fool.

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to not accapt myself and not even realise myself as the value that i am ALREADY - I am value as me as all as equall as life.

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to want to be valued for what i am not.

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to fall in the stupid trap of wanting to be better than another - having 'more value' than another.

I forgive msyefl that i have allowed myself to place value in my idiot mind-system.

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to place value in knowledge as the mind - not even realising the stupidity thereof.

No comments: