Sunday, June 1, 2008

3

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to be angry wioth myself - becvaseu I am not applying myself in every breath in every moment

I frogiev msyelf that I ahve allowed msyzelf to play around in thye mind
µ
I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to klet msyelf be durected by thoughts of the mind

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allwoe dmsuelf to let msyelf be directed by desires of the mind
µ
I forgive msyelf that i ahve allwoed msyelf to want somathing or want to be something instead of Willing me - I will me

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to define this moment - here - as boring and unsatisfying

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to defione this moment - here - as painfull and uncomfortable
I forgive msyelf that I ahve alowoed myself to define here - this moment - as 'stupid place to be'

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to not want myself

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allowe dmsyelf to not want to be with myself

I forgive msyelf that i ahve allwoed msyuelf to want to pre-occupy myslef

I forgive mlsyelf that i ahve allowe dmsyelf to get irritated - extensiveli irritated, when I expect something to happen so that I can move on with my plan, acording to my intention - but then the thing I expect doesn't happen, and I get irritated because now I have to slightly "adapt my plan"

I forgivbe msyelf that I have allowes myself to think and believe I need a plan in order to survive

I forgive msyelf that i ahve allwoe dmsyelf to think that withouit a plan there is nothing

I forgive myself that i ahve allwoed msyemf to be dependent on a plan, which involves expectations = dependence on future events = fiction of the mind

I forgive mysself that I have allowed msyelf to rely on expectations about my world - so that I dontr have to be bothered about a number of things

I forgive myself that i ahve allwoed myself to want to have expectations, out of fear of being right here - me =breath

I forgive msyelf that I ahev allowed msyelf to think that I need relyable expectations so as to be able to anticipate "danger" - so that I can avoid pain and or getting killed

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to have intentions which involves expectations - so I fuck myself twice

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed myself to participate in the mind as expectations and intentions

I forgive msyelf that i ahve allwoed msyefl to have intentions - instead f intedning me- I will me

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to intend to do something

I nforgive myself that i ahve allowe dmsyelf to intend to write something

I forgive msyelf that io ahve alowe dmyself to intend to say something

No comments: