Wednesday, June 11, 2008

5

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to want to have to say something interesting so that people would notice and accept me - be my friend

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to want to have a smart opinion so that people would hear me and want to be my friend

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to want to stand out so that people would wanna be friends with me so that I'd feel accepted

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to want to write 'beautifull stories' so that people would hear from me and 'want to know me'

I forgive myself that I have allwoed myself to desire being accepted by another instead of being my own self-acceptance - I accept and notice me as all as equal as one as me

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to want to have an interesting opinion - the most interesting opinion - so that I would stand out and be noticed and so that people would want to be my friend

No comments: