Sunday, June 1, 2008

accomplishment

Accomplishments, level of accomplishments, wanting to be, to reach a certain level of accomplishment, wanting to reach the 'highest level of accomplishment' - I am more accomplished than another - I am less accomplished, etc.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe it is my purpose to reach the highest level of accomplishment.

I forgive myself that I ahve allowed myself to expect that somewhere in the future I will be more accomplished

I forgive myself that I ahve allowed msyeflt o compare msyelf to others in terms of their levels of accomplishment

I forgive myself that I ahve allowed myself to want to match oters their 'level of accomplishment'

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to see this reality and what life is about in terms of achievement and levels of accomplishments

I forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to compare myself to for instance matti and judge him to be more accomplished - to have attained to a higher level of accomplishment than I have.

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyefl to 'want to be accomplished' to reach accomplishment

I forgive myself that I ahve allowed msyelf to define accomplishment as for instance reaching a certain level of drawing skill

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define accomplishment as reaching a certain level of "self-honesty"

I forgive myself that i ahve allowed msyelf to think and believe I am more accomplished than another, because I have better drawing skills, and because I have made 'more and better drawings'

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to see myself as more accomplished than othgers because even though they at some times match my level of accuracy - my drawingspeed is way beyond theirs.

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyeflt te think I must achieve something in this life - while all is already here

I forgive myself that I ahve allwoed myself to want to be unequal to want separation, through wanting to play accomplishemnt comparison

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to think and believe and define myself as more accomplished because I have studied philosphy at university

I forgive myself that I have allwoed msyelf to define myself as more accomplished than another because I have written a thesis about the illuminati, which involved me mastering three to four languages

I forgive myself that I have allwoed msyelf to define myself as more accomplished than someone who speaks only french or only dutch, because I speak both

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelft o define myself as being more accomplished than the new people in karate class, becaseu now I have a Yellow grade, and they have only white grade

I forgive myself that I ahve allwoed msyelf to define myself as more accomlplished than the people with yellow and white grades, because I have orange grade

I forgive msyelf that I have alowod myself to define myself as more accomplished and more achievd than the ones with white, orange and yellow grades, because now I have green grade

I forgive myself that I have allwoed msyelf to define myself as more accomplished than other people in karate klass, who have white, yellow, orange and green grade, because now I have blue grade.

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyezlf to define myself as being more accomplished than other people because I have the ability to draw like they can't

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to expexct that when i grow up I will certainly be very accomplished

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to - within university - compare msyelf to other studies and judge msyelf to be more accomplished than others, because philosophy is a "more advanced" kind of study

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelft o define msyelf as more accomplished than someone who has studied litterature, because I perceived philosophy is a more advanced and sophisticated (sophistry) kind of study

I forgive myself that I have allwoed msyelft o define myself as more accomplished than people who went to work immediately after graduating at public school - because I took on the road of university

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to define msyelf as more accomplished than children because "I know more stuff"

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define myself as more accomplished than a child "because I am older"

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define myself as being more accomplished than the people who are in the classes "below mine"

I forgive myself that I have allwoe dmyself to define myself as being mora accomplished than all other people at school, because now I have reached sixth grade

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define msyelf as more accomplished than the first grae students of philosophy

I forgive myself that I ahve allowe dmsyelf to measure accomplishments according to amounts of knowledge

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to define accomplishment through the age I have attained in comparison to others - older younger

I forgive myself that I ahve allwoed msyelf to think and believe that when I am a very old man - then i will be absolutely accomplished, because then: how many things will I know, how many books will I have read?

I forgeive msyelf that I have allowed msyeflt o define accomplishment as reading many books about science and philospohy

I forgive msyelf that I have alolwoed muself to define accomplishemtn as having read many novels

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allowe dmsyelf tod efine accomplishment as heaving written a novel

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define accomplishment as having worked an entire summer on my novel - even if it was not finished

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define accomplishment as having written a short story - a long one - in two weeks time, while all the others did 'ordinary stuff' in their vacation

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define myself as being accomplsished because now I found proof that the illuminati didn't cease to exist when the history books say it did

I forgive msyelf that i ahve allwoed msyelf to judge msyelf as being more accomplished than other people because supposedly "i know about something about the future what others dont"

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allwoed msyelf to judge msyelf as being more accomplished than another because of the conspiracy knowledge I have been able to gather and assimilate

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allwoed msyelf to define accomplishment as the amount of assimilated knowledge

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf tod efine accomplishmlent as the amount of assimilated drawingtechniques

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allwoe dmsyelf to define accomplishment as the amount of assimilated paperfoldingtechniques

I forgive myself that I ahve allowed myself to define accomplishment as the amount of words one has been able to place in to practical application

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allwoed msyelf to define accomplishment as the amount of fighting skills and techniques I have been able to assimilate and master

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyefl to define being accomplished as 'knowing all that is important in history"

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define accomplishment as having read a 'difficult book in german'

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to define accomplishment as having read a novel in french

No comments: