Saturday, June 7, 2008

gracefullness

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define grace as watching the danceperformance by WT in a theatre.

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define grace as listening to Radiohead

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define grace as listening to Deus

I forgive msyelf that I ahev allwoed msyelf to define grace as being skinny rather than fat

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to define gracefullness as the way I expereince myself when I dance

I forgive myself that I ahve allowed myself to define gracefullness as dancing

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to define gracefullness as watching a film by Tarkovsky

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to define gracefullness as watchging the opening sequence from 'Prospero's books'

I forgive myself that I ahve allowed myself to define gracefullness as reading the opening from a book by Emile Zola

I forgive myself that I ahve allowed msyelf to define gracefullness as listening to the 5 th symfony by Mahler

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed myself to define gracefullness as watching the half-naked body of a girl/woman on television or on posters

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed myself to define gracefullness as seeing Maite dance for the first time

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define gracefullness as being drunk and talking to a total stranger (not sure about this one...)

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define completeness as being drunk and walking the streets at night with some friends

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define grace as touching soft tissues

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allwoed msyelf to define grace as seeing angelina Jolie on television

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to define grace as imagining myself to be somewhere else - where it is summer and warm

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allwoed msyelf to define gracefullness as dancing with my fingers and mocving with my arms while I dance

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define gracefullness as looking at the neck and shoulders of a gril/woman

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to define gracefullness as the 'lines of the female body' - or rather the idealized picture thereof

I forgive msyelf that I ahev anot allowed msyelf to accept myself as grace as gracefullness as myself

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define grace as the sound of a grils voice

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allwoed msyelf to define grace as listening to the sound of a girls voice

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allwoed msyelft o define grace as listening to the sound of a mans/boys voice

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allwoed msylf to separate myself from me -from grace

I forgive msyelf that I ahve not allowed msyelf to recognize and live msyelf as grace as myself - here in every moment -breath

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allwoed msyelf to define grace as listening to the soundtrack of the film 'The offering', by Tarkovsky - Bach or something

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf tod efine grace a watching this film in combination with its soundtrack

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to define grace as listening to the tree singing in Pocahontas

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to define grace as listening to Björk

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allwoed msyelf to define grace as listening to kurt coban sing

I forgive msyelf that I ahev allwoed msyelf to define grace as listening to Demis roussos

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to define grace as listening to some songs by aphex twin

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to defioje gracefull as seeing a girl walking - the way she moves

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allwoed msyelf to define grace as seeing a woman/girl with her hair tied up

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to define grace as seeing a girl/woman in a light (one piece) dress

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allwoed msyelf to define gracefullness as looking at the form of a girls body - the way her back is curved

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf tod efine gracefullness as seeing a girls body - the way her schoulders stand slightly backwards, with her chest slightly forward

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allwoed msyelf to define gracefullness as looking at how the skinny neck of a girl/woman supports her head

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allwoed msyelf to define gracefullness as: no hair on the legs of a woman, shaved legs

No comments: