Sunday, June 15, 2008

my name

ok - my name. not done any self forgiveness on it yet.

Gabriël Zamora Moreno

actually this is though point -

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyefl to like my name better than the name of other people

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyefl to define beauty as the sound of my name

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to attach much value to my name

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think I have a pretty name

I forgive ùmsyefl that i have allwoed msyelf to think I am unique and special because no one has a name like me that I know of

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to present and hide msyelf behind my name

I forgiv emsyelf that I have allowed msyelf to judge my name -

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to compare my name to the name of others and believe that I have 'the best name'

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed myself to think I have an artistic name

I forgive msyelf taht I have allwoed msyelf to think I have a great advantage with a name like this, because it is a name that sounds good therefore I will more easily get famous

I forgiv amsyelf that I have allowed msyelf to want to be famous - as a mode of super-attention and hyper-acceptance

I notice and accept me as all as equall as one as me

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to define gratefullness as being gratefull for my parents having given me this name, instead of realizing and recognizing gratefullness as myself as all as equal as one as me

I forgive myself to think that thaks to my name i am more special than others

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to want people to like my name

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to want people to remember my name

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed myself to define who I am according to the name gabriel zamore moreno - i let go, this is not who I am

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think my name empowers me

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed myself to think that without this name I'd be no one in this world

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to live and exist in and as fear of nobody knowing me

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to want to be known as "gabriel zamore moreno"

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think i am so unique because of my last name

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think and believe that I belong to a special family because of our exotic name that every one seems to notice

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed myself to define myself according to my family name: zamora moreno

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed myself to think that with a name like mine, I have all the chances of becomming famous

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to think and believe that because of my name and because i can draw so nice, there must be a special life laid out for me

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed myself to define gracefullness as the full sound of my name and family name

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to think and believe that my name is who i really am

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to think I have a special name

I forgive myslef that I have allowed myself to be excited when I introduce myself because then I may say my name to another

I forgive msyelf that I have a llowed msyelf to hope that my name will draw me attention

I forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to not like putting my name on a drawing I made - therefore writing: "its mine", like a joke

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to think I have a glorious name

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyefl to define glory as the full sound of my name - my name which indicates that i will have a very special life full of glory

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to be jalous when the little prince of belgium was named gabriel as well - because now my name was stripped of its unique-ness and it would allways be associated with the name of the prince

(lol yesterday in chat Paul asked me, what does zamora mean? And I said (as a 'joke'): "beautifull prince" - while zamora means nothing actually (that I know).

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to feel as if someone stole my uniqueness through naming the little prince gabriel

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think I am important because the 'most important Angel' in the bible is called Gabriel as well

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed myself to define myself as "I have the name of the Archangel"

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define honour as having the name of the number ONE angel in the bible - no other character had this name

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think and believe my name makes me important somehow

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think and believe that with a name like mine it is easy to become popular

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to wanna be popular

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to want to be seen and noticed and remmbered through my name and the picture-presentation of who I am

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define myself according to my name together with my picture-appearance

I forgive msyelf that I have allowe dmsyelf to think and believe that I AM my name and my picture appearance

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed myself to think I have a special name because it is neither male nor female - therefore I am special

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to think i am interesting because of my familyname

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think and believe I have a wonderfull name

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoe dmsyelf to think my name is: great, cool, amazing, artistic, special, unique, beautifull and glorious - therefor I am a little of all those things

I forgive msyelf that I have allowe dmsyelf to separate msyelf from everyone, because I have a different name

I forgive msyelf that I have allowe dmsyelf to want to be different, but yet be accepted

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed myself to hope that my name will make it easier for me in life

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf adore my name

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyefl to adore the name: gabriel zamora moreno, together with the picture presentation that goes with it

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf tod efine msyelf according to the name of a picture presentation - I am not a picture

I forgive myself that I have allowd msyelf to think my name is exotic, my family name, because every teacher asks me questions about it

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to adore the picture presentation of msyelf together with my name - the name people call me when they SEE me

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyeflt o prestn myself in such a way that my presentation would mach the specialness of my name

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to have expectations about myself because of my name

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoe dmsyelf to want to live up to my name

No comments: