Sunday, June 22, 2008

Peacefullness

I forgive myself that i have allwoed msyelf tod efine peacefullness as being alone in my old room as a child and playing with my lego on the wooden floor

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define peacefullness as sitting alone in my room in the summer and reading a book

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf tod efine peacefullness as walking outside for a walk in the summer - whe the sun shines

I forgive msyelf taht I have allowed msyelf to define peacefullness as the expereince of walking in the sun while it is hot outside

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine peacefullnes as sitting in the grass and expereincing the hot sun shining

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine peacefullness as sitting in the grass with my friends and having soem bottles of alcohol we can drink

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allwoed msyelf tod efine peacefullness as being slightly drunk and lying in the grass in the summer

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf tod efine peacefullness as being slightly drunk and walking in the grass with my bare feet and feeling the grass between my toes in the summer

I forgive msyelf taht I ahve allowed msyelf to define peacefullness as walking barefoot in the summer

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed myself tod efine peacefullness as playing in the garden when it is summer vacation, in the grass

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine peacefullness as lying in the grass in te summer and smelling the grass

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine peacefullness as looking at the green color of grass in the summer

I forgive myself that I have allwoed msyelf to define peacefullness as having our little pool in the garden and playing in the water, which is warm from the sun

I forgive msyelf taht i ahve allowed msyelf tod efine peacefullness as sitting in the sand by the beach and building a sandcastle in the warm sand

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf tod efinie peacefullness as with friends building a dam in the river in a forest

I forgive myself that I have allwoed msyelf to define peacefullness as eating an icecream in the summer, somewhere outside

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define peacefullness as being in Spain, Zafaraya - where it is warm and hot in the summer

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf tod efine peacefullnes as walking through the fields in spain and hearing the sound of the insects

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine peacefullness as lying together with H. in a bed and lying against eachother in the summer, while the sun shines outside

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf tod efine peacefullness as waking up next to H. in a bed and the sun shines outside and trough the windows

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf tod efine peacefullness as waking up in the morning, in the summer, next to H. and stretching myself and having the option to continue sleeping for a while longer

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine peacefullness as being at L. house without her partents being there, in the summer

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine peacefullness as being in L. house in the evening while her parents are away on vacation

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define peacefullness as walking in the evenings in Zafaraya, while it is still hot and I can hear the crickets/sprinkhanen

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf todefine peacefullness as slowly drinking ourselves drunk in the caravan of J, where we come together and are left alone by adults - in the summer

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf tod efine peacefullness as not having many clothes on because it is warm

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efain epeacefullness as walking the beach barefoot with my feet in the water and the expereince of the water brushing sand over my feet

I forgive msyelf taht i have allowed msyelf tod efine peacefullness as sitting outside when it is hot and drinking myself a coke with ice-cubes in it

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine peacefullness as being with friends in the summer and comming together

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define peacefullness as playing with my spacecraft lego and lego-technics in my room alone

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf tod efine peacefullness as with my hands building the spacecraft and other vehicels from lego alone in my room, sitting on the wooden floor

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine peacefullness as playing wargames alone in my room moving around on the wooden floor with my lego's

I forgiv emyslef that I have allowed msyelf to separate me from peacefullnes

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to want to expereince peacefullnes again 'like when I was a child' instead of realizing: I am peacefullness

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf tod efine peacefullnes according to situation in the past

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf tod efine peacefullness as being a child still

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf tod efine peacefullness as being alittle boy still

I forgive msyelf that I have anot allowed msyelf to recognize peacefullnes is ME, Peacefullnes is here, as WHO I AM

I forgive msyelf that i ahve allwoed msyelf to fear realizing Peacefullnes ids HERE within me and as me

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to not know that I am Peacefullness - this is who i am

No comments: