Sunday, June 22, 2008

Power

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine power a being able to tell another being that he/she is mistaken in some matter and that they should better consider MY viewpoint

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf tod efine power as baing better at drawing than another being

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine power as having better drawingskills than another being

I forgive msyelf that I havea llwoed msyelf tod efine power as being able to teach someone somthing

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define power as being right in a conversation

I forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed myself to define power as having more knowledge about a certain subject than someone else

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyel tod efine power as telling another he/she is wrong

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed myself to define power as telling anotyher being maybve consider this or maybe consider that, or check this or that

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine power in seperation of myself in needing someone seperate from me to compare myself to

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine power as being so good at something that now I can help another with this

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine power as being better than someone at something - and to define myself according to this "better than", within comparing myself to this being

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define power as ging acritical comment on someone their post

I frogive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf tod efine power as pointing ouit another his self-dishonesty

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine power as having the ability to see more clear than another into their own state of mind

I frogive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to define power as being able to tell somebody what they are doing 'wrong', from the perspective of becomming more effective

I forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyelf to define power as winning atennis game

I forgive myself that i ahve allwoed msyelf tod efine power as winning a game with Chess against someone

I forgive msyelf that i ahvea llowe dmsyelf tod efine power as someone asking me for assistance

I frogive msyelf that i havea llowed msyelf tod efine power as a perception of myself of going faster in process than others

I frogive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf tod efine power as being 'such a good drawer' that no one can compete with me

I frogive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf tod efine power as learing maite how to read when she was 4-5 years old

I frogiev msyelf that i havea llowed msyelf tod efine power as playing the role of teacher when we would play "little school" at home with my sisters and I would "give them homework" and such and they would have to listen to what i say

I frogive msyelf that I havea llowed msyelf tod efine power as ciorrecting someone their "mistake"

I forgive msyelf that i havea llwoed msyelf to support the existnce of competition within me and within this world, because I defined power through and within competition

I forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyelf tod efine power as being "more advanced" in drawing than another so that they come ask me for advice on how t do something - how would I do this, etc

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define power as being able to silence someone

I frogive msyelf that i have allwoed msyelf tod efien power as being able to make someone ashamed of themselves

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine power as pusching someone over and the person falling on the floor

I frogive msyelf that i havea llwoed msyelf tod efine power as kicking someone so hard they fall over and grow scared of me

i frogive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define power as frightening someone to death - for example by jumping unexpectedly in front of them and scream

I frogive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf tod efine power as making animal noises in the dark while everyone was looking for me but i was hiding up in a tree

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define power as telling someone they are stupid

I frogiev msyelf that i have allwoed msyelf tod efinepower as telling someone to shut up

I frogive msyelf that i have allwoed msyelf tod efine power as raising my voice against someone and seeing the other react in fear

I frogive msyelf that i have allwoed msyelf tod efien power as "being the one who knwos it all"

I frogiev msyelf that i have allowed msyelf tod efine power as being better at maths than another

I frogive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf tod efije power as having the best grades of my class

I forgive msyelf that Ihave allowed msyelf tod efine power as somebody being jalous of me

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine honour as somebody being jalous of me

I frogive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define power as imagining msyelf to beat up my father and even kill him

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine power as imaging msyelf to beat up someone till they are cripple

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define power as imaging myself to give someone a karate kick in the eventuality they might bother me

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define power as imaging myself to give someone a hit with my fist in their face

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf tod efien power as seeing the hero of the film kicking the asses of the bad guys

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to want to believe in good vs evil to justify my thirst for power - because offcourse I would be "good"

I frogive msyelf that I havea llowed msyelf tod efien power as making another feel inferior towards me, less than me

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define power as seeing the good guy on his own kick the asses of several bad guys at the time

I frogive msyelf that i aheva llwoed msyelf tod efine power as imagining msyelf to have a gun in my ahnd and shoot the imaginary bad guys that I see

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine power as imagining msyelf to have a real gun

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efien power as having the biggest knife of all the children of my age at boyscouts camp

I frogive msyelf that I havea llwoed msyelf to define power as seeing a movie where the army destroys the enemy with bombs and military aircraft

I frogive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf tod efien power as seeing Luke Skywalker fight with his lightsaber and using his Force

I frogive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf tod efien power as looking at Jan Solo shooting with his laser gun, shooting the abd guys

I frogiev msyelf that i have allowed msyelf tod efien power as seeing Clint eastwood shooting the bad cowboys with his gun on his own

I frogive msyelf that ihave allowed msyelf tod efien powe as being a member of the World elite

I frogiev msyelf that i have allowed msyelf tod efien power as being amember of the illuminati or another secret order

I frogive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to define power as having more money than my sisters

I frogive msyelf that I ahve alowed msyelf tod efien power as looking at Dragon ball Z where San Goku kills the enemy unexpectedly with a massive enrgy ball

I fogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efien power as imaging msyelf to have long knives comming out of my hand like wolverine from X men

I frogive msyelf that have allowed msyelf tod efien power as imagining myself to have a lightaber and fighting imaginary enemies

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine power as imagining msyelf to be a Sajjen like in Dragonball Z and being able to shoot yellow energy beams that do tremendous damage

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself te define power as in front of others winning an argument against someone

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as in the presence of others winning an argument against someone, so that those present may see this

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as pushing someone over in the presence of others, so that all may see what I am capable of

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as kicking someone in the presence of others so that averyone may see what I am capable of

I forgive myself that vI ahve allowed myself to define power as proving someone wrong in the presence of other people, so that I would feel boosted and validated

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as in front of a multitude of people demeaning someone

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as calling someone names in front of a multitude of people

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as calling someone a fokking imbecil in front of other people

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as calling someone stupid in front of many others

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as hitting someone in front of many people

I forgive myself that I have allowd myself to define power as spitting at someone in front of many people

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as many people agreeing with me when having an argument with someone, in the presence of others

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power according to anything of this world

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power according to how I can see myself through other peoples eyes

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as seeing myself as powerfull through other peoples eyes

I frogive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as seeing myself as powerfull through other peoples eyes, which is actually the eye of my own mind

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as wiining an argument against someone in the presence of other people so that I may imagine "how I must have looked"

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define power as a perception of myself

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as a self-perception

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as something I need my mind for to expereince

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as a thought

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define power through and according to my imagination of the mind

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as: in my mind seeing myself as an image, a picture of power

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power according to a relation with other people

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as making myself look more intelligent than another in front of other people, so that in my mind i may see myself as such, as a thought

I forgive myself that have allowed msyelf to define power as in my mind seeing myself as standing "above" another being

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define power as in my mind seeing myself standing above many other beings

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define power within and through comparison - where I will need an other being - 'real' or in my mind - to validate myself against

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as something I must accomplish or attain through proving myself to be more than other beings

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define power as in my mind seeing myself as more than other beings in my world

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define power through comparison in thinking and believeing I am actually more than another being

I forgive myslef that i have allowed myself to not have a clue what REAL power is

I forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to not know that real power is

I forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to judge power as being something bad

I forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to fear power because I judged it as bad

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to live myself one and equall with and as power - the power that is me

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to want to understand power, because I feared living power one and equal as myself

I forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to not realize that power is who I am - i am here

I forgive myself that I have not allowed msyelf to recognize power as myself

I forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyelf to not accept power as myself

I forgive msyelf that i have not allowed msyelf to realize that real power is HERE

3 comments:

Blogger said...

Did you consider picking the best Bitcoin exchange service: YoBit.

Blogger said...

Are you frustrated from searching for bitcoin faucets?
Double your claiming speed with this amazing BITCOIN FAUCET ROTATOR.

Blogger said...

Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Top Social Trading Network...

Join 1,000,000's who have already found better strategies for investing in Ripple.

Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their trades automatically