Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sexuality V - Purity

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define purity as sucking from the niple of my mother when I was a baby - the sensation of smoothness when having her niple in my mouth

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to define purity as looking at a picture of a woman with smooth skin

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define purity as receiving a kiss from a gril - the touch of her smooth lips against mine and her smooth tongue against mine

I forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyelf to define purity as caressing the smooth skin of a girl

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define purity as looking at the smooth skin of a girl her face

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf tod efine purity as looking at the smooth skin of a girl her arms and shoulders

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define purity as looking at the skin of a child - for instance her belly

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define purity as looking at the picture of a girls ass, and seeing the smooth and tight skin

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define purity as looking at a womans breasts as the smoothness of the breast skin

I forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyefl to define purity as looking at a picture of naked breasts as the smoothness and tightness of the breast skin

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define purity as looking at a pitcure of a girls tummy as the smoothness and tightness of her tummy skin

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf tod efine purity as looking at the picture of a woman/girls naked back as the smoothness and tighness of the back skin

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define purity as in my imagination touching the breast of a girl - the imagined expereince of smoothness of her skin

I forgive msyelf that Ihave allwoed msyelf to separate me from purity

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed myself to define purity in separation of myself - so that I need something separate from me to generate the expereicne of purity within me

I accept purity as myself

I acnkowledge and recognize purity as myself as WHO I AM

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to not know that purity is WHO I AM

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to not know that I am purity already - that I am HERE already as purity

I forgive me that I have not allowed msyel o live msyelf in every moment a myself as Pure life

I am Pure life - as WHO I AM

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf tod efien purity as an image in my mind

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define purity as pictures in my mind

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define purity as a picture in my mind of smooth skin of a woman breast

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf tod efine purity as a picture in my mind of the smooth skin of a womans ass in my mind

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed myself to define purity as seeing the face of a little girl, the smooth skin of her face and feel atttraction because of this in my mind

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define purity as a picture in my mind of two grils kissing eachother

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define purity as looking at a girl licking another girl her tongue

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define purity as looking at a video of two girls playing with eachothers tongue

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define purity as looking at a video of two girls playing with eachothers lips

I forgive msyelf to define purity as kissing, licking or sucking something smooth and warm, as an image in my mind

I forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyelf to define purity as looking at two girls kissing eachothers tongue, because I imagine this to be smooth and warm

I forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define purity as expereincing the smoothness and warmth of my mothers nipple in my mouth when drinking from her breast

I forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define purity as a picture in my mind of a sweaty breast

I forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define putiy as looking at a video of people having sex and the woman her body being all sweatty

I forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define purity as looking at a picture of a gril having sex and her face being sweatty from this

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define purity as receiving a kiss from the warm and smooth lips of a girl

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define purity as imaging myself to in my mind tough the warm and smooth breasts of a girl/woman

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define purity as imagining myself to lick or kiss the warm and smooth breasts of a girl - as a sensation in my mind

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define purity as imagining myself to touch the smooth and warm skin of a grils ass - as a sensation/imagination in my mind

No comments: