Sunday, June 29, 2008

Unconditional Trust

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define trust as my friends believeing me when I talk to them about conspiracies in the world

i frogive msyelf that i have allowed smeyflt ode fine trust as my friend believeing me when I talk to her about chemtrails and then lose my trust because she didn't

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed mseyfl to define self trust as people believing everything I say and agreeing with me

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed smyefl to need for people to believe me and agree with me to be able to expereince self-trust

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed myself to define trust as being seen as a 'relyable source' of information and insight

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define trust as B. believeing me when I talk to him about desteni and the portal and the dimensions etc

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define trust as my father believing me when I explained the 9/11 conspiracy to him - but he didnt eventually and i screamed at him

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to become consumed with anger because he would not believe me and not "grant me this piece of trust"

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to defien trust as the customer at work believing me when I told him I had to for a while fill my drawer with money and he was skeptical about this and complained about his food getting cold

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to become consumed with anger and hate because this customer would not take my explanation seriously and not "grant me this piece of trust"

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define trust as this customer taking my explanation seriously instead of questionning it

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define trust as nobody being suspicious towards me - everybody believeing every word i say and trusting me to be truthfull

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define trust as my sisters believeing me when they ask me a question about why i did or did not do something and them believeing my answer - even if it is not really self-honest

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define trust as being trusted by another and this person believing what I say without being suspicious towards me

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define trust as my mother believing everything I tell her about conspiracies and banking and the future of the world,

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define trust as someone believing me rather than another

I frogive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define trust as my father believing my account of why there was a fight with another child instead of listening to the other child who had even spitted towards me right infront my fathers eyes

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed myself to define trust as my father unconditionally hearing and believing me

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf tod efien unconditional trust as my father believing my account of the story rather than even LISTENING to the other kid

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define trust as my mother believing me when i told her I did not steal a toy from a smaller child at school - while in fact I did

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelft od efine unconditional trust as my mother believing my account of things no matter what

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define unconditional trust as my father believing my account of things no matter what

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelft o define trust as Nico believing my account of the story when I got bahsed by a tram and I was exaggerating the story

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define trust as my grandmother believing my account of things when she received a phonecall from a crazy old whoman who told me and my nephew lies about there being wolves in the field that supposedly had bitten her, and how this was dangerous and we should better go home

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to defien unconditional trust as my sisters believing me no matter what i say

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelft o define unconditionnal trust as my friends believing me even If what i say sounds very unlikely to them

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define unconditional trust as T. believing me when i told him chemtrails are unnatural and poisonous

I forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define unconditional trust as b. believing everything I tel him about my own research and eventually about desteni and the portal and that this portal is authentic

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed myself to define unconditional trust as people on the forum believing me or people in chat

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define trust as my teachers believing me

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define trust as my teacher believing me when I told her that when it is REALLY dark at night you cannot see ANYTHING, but she didnt believe me and got angry with me, because my drawing was too dark for her liking

(she even urged me to go in the cupboard and closed it and when I came out I said I can see anything because it is dark! Then she got so pissed she clawled in the little cupboard herslef and closed it and came out irritated and said ok, you're right its pitch black!)

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define self trust as based on my knowledge and me being right in this

I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define self-trust as at all times having all the correct info about anything, any subject

No comments: