Wednesday, June 18, 2008

the need to understand

I forgive me that i have allowed me to not undesrtand myself - as hwo I am

I forgive msyelf that I have not allowed msyelf to understand myself

I forgive msyelf taht I have allowed msyelf to think i dont understand myself

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoe dmsyelft o use the excuse form within mind that I dont understand myself and therefore I need someone to point something out for me

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to separate me from myslef in believeing I dont undesrtand myslef

I forgive msyelf that i have allowd msyelf to fear myself because I dont undesratnd myself !

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to exist in fear of myself because i dnont undesrtand one fuck of myself

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to fear what I dont understand

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to fear something when I dont understand it

I forgive myself that I have allwoed msyelf to fear oneness and equality as life as all as one as equal because I dont understand it

I forgive msyelf that I have allowe dmsyelf to fear things I dont undesratnd

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to fear beings I dont undesratnd

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to fear manifestations i dont undesratnd

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoe dmsyelf to fear the dimensions because i dont undesratnd it

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoe dmsyelf to scripyt myself as - i dont undestranhd this and that -

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to want to undesratnbd everything so that I can exist woithout fear

so why this fear?

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to fear living myself as one and equal with something/someone - therefore I want to undesratnd it

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to fear this life, because I dont undserand it- I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to fear living life as me as one and aquall as me

I forgive myself that I have allwoed myself to fear living myself as one and equall with my body with no separation in any way - therefore i want to undesratnd it

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed myself to want to undesratnd something, out of fear to live myself as one and equall with it

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed myself to fear that if I live msyelf as one and equall with all as life - then I will actually die

ok off to work, to be continued

No comments: