Monday, July 14, 2008

6

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mzelf heb toegelaten mijzlef te willen beheersen

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf he toegealetn te denken dat ik mijzelf altijd moet beheersen

i vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegealetn mijzelf te willen beheersen wanneer iemand iets intiems verteld -) wanneer ze zich kwetsbaar opstellen- dan wordt ik bang

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf hbe toegelaten te denken dat ik niet mag tonen wat er in mij omgaat

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf hbe toegealetn mijzelf te bescheremn voor anderen en te denken dat ik mij moet bescheremn door mijn kwestbaarheid te verbergen

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezlef heb toegelaetn mijn kwetsbaarheid te verbergen omdat ik denk dat ik mij moet beheersen en moet overkomen alsof ik mijzlef altijd onder controle heb

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf hbe toegelaten te denken dat als ik mijn kwetsbaarheid toon, dan wordt ik gepakt en pijn gedaan

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegelaten niet te willen tonen wat ik voel

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf hbe toegekaten te denken dat ik mijn emoties altijd moet beheersen

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf hbe toegeklaten te denken dat ik mijn liefde moet beheersen - omdat ik dan pijn gedaan kan worden

ik vergeef mezlef dat ik mezelf heb toegelaten bang te zijn om affectie te tonen aan een andere jongen

ik vergeef mezlef dat ik mezelf heb toegelaten bang te zijn om affectie te tonen aan een kind

ik vergeef mezelf dat

pffffffffff - no idea where this is going

basically time-loop

male ego hiding vulnerability - big news

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to fear if i reveal myself as vulnerable and affective i will be rejected and this is intolerable

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to think if i reveal msyelf i will be rejected

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to judge my own love as ridiculous and pathetic

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to judge my own sexuality as ridiculous and pathetic

i forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyelf to judge my own interestedness as ridiculous and pathetic

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to fear being rejected if i open msyelf and if i am vulnerable towards someone

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to allways present an imga and impressing of controlled-ness - i am HARD and i dont feel

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to copy my father his behaviour, because i wanted to be like him and he never showed affection or sexuality and he never cried

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to want to be like him and see him as my ultimate example of how a man should be

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to blindly copy these applications from my father

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think i cannot show sexuality or affection or real love

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to fear if i touch someone they will reject me

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think that if i touch a girl she will reject me

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to fear if i toluch and caress someone they will reject me

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think thgat caressing and touching and kissing is ridiculous and pathetic

i forgive msyelf taht i have allowed msyelf to fear to caress or kiss or hug or touch someone out of fear they will reject me

No comments: