Thursday, July 10, 2008

self-love

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think

i forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyefl to attach special value to any knowledge

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define having knowledge as something great

i forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyefl to think that because i have knowledge about something I am more than another

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to feel superior to people I think have less knowlegde than me

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to feel inferior to people I think/believe have more knowledge than me

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to feel superior to K. because i think believe i have more knowledge than her, that i know more than her

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed mseyfl to to feel inferior to a doctor because çi thgink they know more than me or have more knowledge than me

I forgive msyefl that I have allowed msyelf to feel ionferior to a spychiatrist because i think they have more knowledge than me they knwo more than me

I frogive msyefl that i have allowed msyefl to think i am infinitely inferior to Rudy because he seems to know so much

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to feel inferior to B. because he seems to knwo so much more than me

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed smeyfl to attach power to knowledge

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define powerfullness as having much knowledge

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to define powerfullness as having much knowledge about philosophy

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to tdefine powerfullness as having much knowledeg about books i read

I frogive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to want to feel powerfull through 'superior knowledge'

I frogive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to define power as having a lot of knwoledge - more knowledge than another

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allwoed msyelf to want to be powerfull throiugh attaining high levels of knowledge

I frogive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to become inferior to knwoledge

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to project an image of msyelf in the furure where i will have become powerfull through my all-knowingness

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define knowledge as having an advantage over others

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to accumulate as much knowledge as possible to built myself as the image of myself as a powerfull person

I frogive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to think power exists in knowledge

I frogive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think power exiusst seperate from me

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to see myself as moving along in the furure and seeing this as a process of endless knowledge-accumulation

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to think i can expand msyelf through knowledge

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to defien expansion as gaing more knowledge about something

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allwoed msyelf to define expansion as going to study philosophy which is just learning more information and knowledge

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed myselmf to seek power and expansion in the gaining of knowledge

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to defien growth as gaining more knowledge

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to see myself as superior and believe i am superior to children because i know more than them, because i think i have more knowledge

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to feel inferior to adults because of all the knowledge they seem to have

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to think i am inferior than an adult bezcause in comparison to them i dont seem to know anything great or profound

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define poeple as different according to their different sets of knowledge

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed mseylf to define people and judge people according to their amount and pêrceived level of knowledge

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to think that without klnowledge i will not be seen as acceptable in this world - thereoµfore i must have as much knowledge as possible to bevcome respected and accepted

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed mseyfl to feel superior to people because i wrote a thesis about the illuminati while at university

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to feel superior to people because i think i was able to undesrttand difficult texts in german and french

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to feel superior than another because I read descartes in fren,ch and i see this as an accomplishment

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to see this as an accomplishment because others are not able to do this

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed smeyfl tow ant to accomplish what no one else can

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to thionk that if i can accomplish what no one else could then I am worthy of myself

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think that if i accomplish soething what others cannot - because of lack of skill - only then i will beable to love msyelf

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think i can only love msyelf if i am better than all the rest

I forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to think i can only love msyelf if I have accomplished what no one else could

I forgive msyefl that I have allowed mseylf to put conditions on love

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to not grant myself my self-love

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed mseylf to deny myself my self-love

i forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to think i must do something to be worthy of my own love, to desreve it

i forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to think i can only love msyelf if I made something great

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed smeyld to think I can only love msyelf if I make a drawing no one else could ever make

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think i can only love msyelf if i write a novel at the age of 18 or 19 or 20, because this si so uncommon for a person of my age

i forgive msyefl that I have allowed msyelf to try to undesratnd msyelf

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to try to figure msyelf out

i forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to hold knowledge higher than life

i forgive smyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to hold knowledge higher than msyelf

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think i canonly love msyelf if i succeed at something

i forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to think i can only love myself if and when i portal

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think i can only love msyelf if i have a university degree

Iforgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think i can only love mseyfl if I have written abook

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to think i will be able to give mysel some love when and if i have acomplished the impossible

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyefl to think i can only love msyelf when i am the best

i forgive smyelf that Ihave allowed smeyfl to think i can only love smeyfl when i draw better than the othger kids at school

i forgive smyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think i can only love msyelf when somebody likes me most

I forgive smeyfl that I have allwoed msyelf to think i can only love msyelf when people hold me the highest

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think i can only love msyelf when my family holds me the highest

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think i can only love smeylf if maite and liela hold me the highest

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think that i can only love mseyfl if my mother holds me higher than my father

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to think i can only love mseyfl if my mother holds me higher than maite or leila

i forgive msyelf that i ahve allwoed msyelf to think i can only love myself if my father holds me the highest

I forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think i can only love mseyfl if my father loves me most

i forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to think i can only love mseyfl if i have good degrees at school - the highest degrees

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think i can only love msyelf when iwrite betterthan all the rest

i frogive msyelf that I have allwoed mseyfl to think i can only love mmyself when i am famous

i forgive msyefl that I have allowed msyelf to think i can only love msyefl if i have become a famous writer

i forgive smyefl that I have allwoed smeydl to think i can only love msyefl when i am a famous artist

i forgive msyelf that I have allwoed smeyfl to think i can only love msyelf when i finnish this process 'amazingly quick'

i forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to think i can only love msyefl to think i can only love smeyfl if I am the first in sports

i forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to think i can only love msyefl when i win a chess game

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think i can only love msyelf when i win a magic card game

i forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to think i can only love msyelf if i win a competition and i am the first

i forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to think i can only love msyefl if i beat someone who is proclamied as really good, like that day at school I beat everyone at chess

i forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to think i can only love msyelf if i draw better then everyone esle at st lukas

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelfto think I can only love msyelf if i have morez and more profound knowledge than anyone else

i forgive msyefl that I ahve allwoed msyelf to think i can only love msyelf if i make a piece of art

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think i can only love mseyfl if i can provide for another

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyefl to think i can onbly love msyelf if i earn money

i forgive msyelf that i have allwoed msyelf to think i can only love smeyfl if i do something amazing

i frogive msyelf that i have allwoed msyelf to only love msyelf for what i do

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to only love msyefl when i have fullfilled certain conditions

i forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to think i can only love msyefl at some point in the future because of some amazing accomplishment

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed mseylf to not write me here from breath

i forgive msyelf that i have allwoed msyelf to get irritated over typo's and want to attach meaning to them

I forgive msyelf that I ahve allwoed msyelf to be scared of typo's

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think i can only love msyelf if i write without making any mistakes

I forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyef to only love msyelf when I make no mistakes

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to only love smeyfl when i have done something right

i forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to be inferior to right and wrong

i forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyefl to submit to right and wrong

1 comment:

HereNow said...

Cool
Self Forgiveness
Thanks for sharing