Tuesday, July 22, 2008

self-worth

i read a post from andrea where she linked being in a relationship to self-worth as a form of self-dishonesty

the mentionning of self-worth triggered stuff in me

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to think i have no self worth

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think i am less than worth

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to feel i could only have self worth when another being accepts me in their presence as a friend

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define selfworth according to being accepted by another being as a friend

i forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define selfworth as being somebodys best friend

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being friends with popular people and cool people

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as having many cool friends that i can show off with

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define mys elf worth according to being friends with and accepted by Wibren in elementary school, because he was the most popular boy in the class and he was well known at school

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of having this being as a friend

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of having wibren as my friend, because of the extend to which i admired him

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of N A because she wqants to be my girlfriend

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine self worthy as being found worthy of something or someone

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine self worth according to the amounts of lego i have, being worthy of such beautifull and great spacecraft and toys to play with

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as bing worthy of the biggest toys when sinterklaas would come

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define self worth as beingworthy of being accepted as a friend by bram

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of being accepted as a friend by rob

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of being accepted as a friend by thomas

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to defines efl worth as being worthy of being accepted as a friend by helene

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of being accepted as a friend by yelle

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth according to being accepted as a boyfriend by N A

i forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyelf to define self worth as liesbeth accepting me as her best friend

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of a kiss on my mouth by a girl

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as receiving a kiss on my mouth by katrien

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define self worth as having a girlfriend

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth according to the amount of girls who fancy me

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth seperate from me - to seperate myself from self -worth

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of the most beautifull girl desiring me as her boyfriend

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of sex

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to definbe self worth as being worthy of touching the body of a girl

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to touch the vagina of a girl and masturbate her

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of touching the breasts of a girl

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth within a relation with a girl/woman

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think i must gain self worth

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to deny msyelf self worth

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think self worth is rubbish

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think about self worth

i forgive ùmsyelf that i have allowed msyelf to limit msyelf through anxiety because of what some people may think reading my blog

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to see sf as work

i forgive msyelf that I have allwoed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of someon's attention and affection

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of someones tenderness and affection

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of a girl holding my hand

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to speak and be in the presence of a girl

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as a girl enjoying my company

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as a girl enjoying to look at me

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to defines elf worth as people being pleased with my compnay

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as people appreciating my jokes

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being seenas funny

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being invited to an event with friends - being worthy of being invited

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to defines efl worth as being worthy of someones attention

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of leila her company

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of joining the pf of desteni

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of knowing certain people

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of knowing a famous person

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define sefl worth as being worthy of my fathers attention

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf tod efine self worth as being worthy of my father

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to receive money from my parents

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to receive clothes from my parents they buy for me

i forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of the presents they bought me, the toys and stuff

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to live with my parents in their house

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define sefl worth as being worthy of having/ being provided with a job

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define sefl worth as being worthy to take a day off at work

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to speak to my father

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to receive a toy if I dare to enter the sea to swim

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of having a girlfriend and being worthy of sex

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of physical intimacy

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to embrace a girl

i forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to define self worth as having studied four years at university so now i am worthy to earn money

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of my father driving me somewhere

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of my father providing for me

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of my father looking at me

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of my father caressing me

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as a woman caressing my face

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of a woman caressing my face

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of a girl touching my body

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of a womans sexual attention

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being owrthy of a guys sexual attention

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to penetrate a woman

i forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to hold a woman and kiss her breasts

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to be spoken to by a woman/girl i deem beautifull and gracious and pure

i forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of a girl holding my arm

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to indulge in this mindset that worth must be received from a source seperate from me

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to believe worth even exists seperate from who i am

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of seeing a girl undress herself infront of my eyes

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of seeing a girl undress and see her naked breasts

i forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to sleep in the same bed than a girl

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to sleep next to helene

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to sleep next to a guy

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to sleep in the bed with my parents when i was little

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to lie between my parents in bed

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to go to SA

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define sefl worth as being worthy to meet sunette and bernard and andrea in real life

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of my body

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of life and existence

i forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to have my own bank account

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of receiving the monney my father gave me every week before going back to university

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of my father driving me to kortenberg every time

i forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy that something 'great and profound' happened to me

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy do do my totem stuff with boyscouts

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to hang out with people who are older than me

i forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to hang out with bram because he is older than me

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed myself to define self worth as being worthy to hang out with bram V. and he apparently enjoying my compnay - this, because he is older than me

i forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of having a profound and insightfull dream

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of people greeting me when entering chatroom

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to receive assistance from a dimensional being

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to see dimensional being as something great and god-like

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of bruce lee asking me how its going

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of having 'these cool friends'

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to receive a cigarette from a girl/woman

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth a sbeing worthy of a girls interest in me

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed myself to define self worth as being worthy to go to university

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of studying philosophy at university

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to live with leila

i forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of sharing myself like this

i forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed mlsyelf to define myself as being worthy of being heard by someone

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to be given any consideration at all

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of someone giving me a thought

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy that people speak good about me

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of a new bike

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to receive a new bike from my parents

i forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to receive a camera from my father

i forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of my parents spending their money on me

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of a present someone bought me

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of someone giving me anything as a present

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to receive a mouth-harp from leisbeth

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed myself to define self worth as being worthy of receiving this really expensice camera from my father

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of eating an expensive piece of meat my mother cooked and my parents bought

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of eating 'expensive food' in a restaurant while my parents are buying

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy to go to Aquavelis in spain with my parents and receiving even a hamburger

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of my parents paying for my stay in kortenberg which was quite expensive

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define self worth as being worthy of my parents paying my studies

ok with this monney crap i gonna continue in a different thread

1 comment:

Marlen said...

where does this thoughts of not being worthy come from? submissive patterns, servility. Worth exists because comparison exists, value placed on to things in separation of all. One and equal needs no value or definition, and I see this 'self worth' is linked to relationships of any kind.

Sometimes I experience not being worthy of getting all that earth gives us, like food and water, and sun shine etc, all that I 'need' to survive


cool.