Friday, August 8, 2008

11

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to let others tell me what i can and cannot do or say

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to let other tell me how i should express myself - what is accepted and what is not

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to give my power away to others in letting them tell me what and how to be

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to let my father tell me what i can do, what i cannot do, how i should look, and what i cannot express or say

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to let my mother tell me how i should look, how i should express myself what i should say and how i should say it

i forgive myelf that i have allowed msyelf to let my father tell me how i should walk when im outside

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to let my father tell me how i should move my arms while walking and in this manipulating myself

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to let my father tell me how i should eat

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to hate my father but actually i hate myself because i have allowed this - i believed i could not resist or ignore him

i forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyelf to let my fatehr tell me how i should drink from a glass

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to let my parents tell me how i should clothe myself

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to let adults tell me how i should behave - how dare they !

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to obey my father out of fear bevcause i believed i was this fear and i felt little and powerless

i forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyelf to define myself within and as powerlessness

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to think and believe that i am powerless

i forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyelf to let my parents tell me when i should wash myself

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to become total programmed slave to my parents because i was affraid to stand up and cry out: no i will not!

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to let my mother tell me how i should give someone a handshake

i forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyelf to let my father tell me i should eat with knife and fork in the right hands, because i knew this was bullshit

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to let myself be molded by my parents into a stupid robot - who is affraid of everything

i forgive myself that i ahve allowed msyelf to let mmteachers tell me how i should write

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to let teachers tell me i should be silent

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to let my father tell me i should shut up

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to let my father tell me i should go to sleep now

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed myself to let my father tell me now i must do this or that for me as if i have no say in this

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to accept that i am not free instead of standing up

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to give msye freedom adn power away through submitting to the rules of my parent and other adults in my world - even if i knew they were all full of CRAP whithout EXCEPTION

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to not trust myself and my understanding this was bullshit and just this being wanting power

i forgive myself that i ahve allowed msyelf to hate those beings becasue i gave in to this myself

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to not stand up and trust myself because i didnt saw anyone else standing up and making a difference - so i used this as an excuse

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to let someone tell me i should eat with my mouth closed

i forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyelf to let soemone tell me i should do this or that - and trust this person instead of trusting myself because i knew what was real and what i saw

i forgive msyelf that i aheva llowed msyelf to let my parents tell me i should now do this or that FOR them

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to let my parents dictate and direct me instead of directing myself in self trust

i forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyelf to think i should perhaps not trust myself

i forgive msyelf that i ahev allowed msyelf to trust adults because i believed perhaps there is somtheing i dont know yet

i forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyelf to trust adults because i feared to lose my privileges and to become punished

i forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyelf to let my father tell me i should put my shirt in my pants, becasue he threatened me we would not go to the fairy and i feared spoiling this for others

i forgive myself that i ahve allowed msyelf to trust my fears instead of trusting msyelf and living myself and breathing through the fear - i am here

No comments: