Saturday, August 9, 2008

12

i forgive myself that i ahve allowed myself to define myself according to decrpitive information abouit what i have done - as activities

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define msyelf as activities 'i have don in the past'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to exist within the limitation of self definition according to activities of the past

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define myself according to information about myself

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to exist within and as information

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define msyelf as 'i have been to the library to get films'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define msyelf as 'i have been to the toilet'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define myself as 'today i took a shower'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define msyelf as 'today i went to school'

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define msyelf as 'i have published student-paper'

i forgive myself that i ahve allowed msyelf to define msyelf as 'i have attended class'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define myself as 'i have been to summercamp'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define myself as 'i have been on boyscoutcamp'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define msyelf as 'i have slept'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define msyelf as 'i have lied down on my bed'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define myself as 'i went ton vacation'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define msyelf as 'i took a week off'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define myself as 'i have seen a friend'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define msyelf as 'i have had an appointment with a friend'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define myself as 'i have written a typo'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define myself as' i hav emade a painting'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define msyelf as 'i have counted money'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define myself as 'i have taken the train with my mom to school and she read me stories'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define msyelf as 'i have stayed over with a friend'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define myself as 'i have played football'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to defin emsyelf as 'i have been to friend with a swimingpool'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define myself as 'i have been translating my tesis'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define msyelf as'i have written a lengthy tesis on the illuminati'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define myself as 'i have been thinking'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to defin emsyelf as 'i fell of a bridge on my back'

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed myself to define myself as 'i have been hit by a tram, but i was ok'

i forgive myself that i have allwoed myself to define myself as 'i have walked home from school'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define myself as 'i have grown my hair'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define myself as 'i had long hair'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define myself as 'i have written much sf today'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define msyelf as 'i played avideo game'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define msyelf as 'i went to school inzaventem'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define msyelf as 'i visited my grandparents today'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define msyelf as 'i had my first ejaculation today'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define msyelf as 'i went to switserland with school and wibren'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to defin emyself as 'i have worked on the computer today'

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed myself to define msyelf as 'i swam in the sea today'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define msyelf as 'i helped distributing the studentpaper on the esplanade'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define myself as 'i have seen a film today'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define msyelf as 'i have been in the house all day'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define msyelf as 'i stayed home a lot of time'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define msyelf as 'i stayed in my room a lot of the time'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define msyelf as 'having much time'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define myself as 'having practiced football in the garden - to keep the ball up on one foot'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define myself as 'i have done sports'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define myself as...

1 comment:

Ruben said...

I see, the english has it, like: I am a lot of time in my room.

This doesn't happen in catalan or spanish because we never say I am playing for example, we say I + verb + gerund: -Yo estoy jugando- (like: I stay playing)

Cool sf indeed

Ruben