Saturday, August 9, 2008

13

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define myself acoording to good and bad

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to believe there exist good people and bad people

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to believe that believe good intentions exist

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to believe bad intentions exist

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to believe some people have good intentions

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define myself as having good intentions

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to think there exist people who mean well

i forgive myself that i ahve accepted myself to believe there exist something as an evil purpose

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to think people are inherently good but just often ignorant

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to believe that if everyone knew the same, then all would do the right thing

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to think there xist good/positive thoughts

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to believe there exist bad/evil thoughts

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to think there is some good in everyone

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to think people are good in essence but become bad by circumstances

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to think hope is a good thing

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define hope as good

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define light as good

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define love as good

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to believe children are good but their parents are bad

i forgive myself that i ahve allowed msyelf to believe there is good knowledge and there is bad knowledge

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to think good people exist

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to believe that honest people exist

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to think the mind is inherently good

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to think love is good and hate is bad

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to think humans are good

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to think there exist bad or good humans

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define msyelf as well-meaning

i forgive myself that i have accepted msyelf to define msyelf as a positive influence

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define hate as negative

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define anger as negative

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define abuse as negative

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define distrust as negative

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define greed as negative

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define violence as negative

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define murder as negative

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define killing as negative

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define ageing as negative

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define dieing as negative

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define suffering as negative

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to think that helping someone is good/positive

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to think interfering is negative

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to believe control is negative

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to think governments are negative

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to think politicians have good intentions

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to believe some politicians have bad intentions

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to think and believe war is negative

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to think world war 2 was negative

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define hitler as bad

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define germans as bad

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define nazis as bad

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to believe amercicans are good

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to think america is a good country, because they apparently 'saved' europe in WW II

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed myself to think working people are inherently good, but the capitalists are greedy

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to think money is negative

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define money and the existence thereof as negative

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to think 'the english' are good, because they fought 'on our side'

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to think the french are good, beacuse they fought on 'our side'

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to think the russians are good, because they fought 'on our side'

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to see the world through the eyes of war

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define Iraky people as innocent because they are being attacked by 'bad americans'

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed myself to define holland as good because they fought on 'our' side

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define switserland as good because they at 'least stayed neutral'

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define my father as good, because of how much he works

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define working ur ass off as good

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define lazyness as negative

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msylf to define discipline to work as good

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define self discipline as good

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define democracy as good

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define dictatorship as bad

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define totalitarianism as bad

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define socialsim as good

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define communism as negative

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to think freedom is good

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to think and believe slavery is bad/negative

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define circusses as negative/bad becasue they apparently treat their animals badly and abuse them

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to think rape is bad/negative

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to think having a child is a good poitive thing

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to think and believe mothers are inherently good

i forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed myself to think mothers generally mean well with their children

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to believe there exist good parents and bad parents

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to think my mother is a bad mother

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed myself to think my father is a bad father

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to think i received a bad education

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to think there exist good educations

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to think there are good and bad teachers

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define schools as good

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to later on define schools as bad/negative

i forgive msyef that i ahve allwoed myself to think schools, governments and media are set up with bad intentions

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed myself to define the illuminati as negative

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define the skull and bones as negative

i forgive msyelf that i have aallowed msyelf to define myself as a good person

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define myself as a person with 'a good heart'

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define stealing as negative

No comments: