Sunday, August 3, 2008

after batman

when seeing batman, the last film - when film ended they say: "he can take it, because he is a silent guardian... (wham wham, many emotions came up and i try to stop, but it continues and gets worse)... he is a black knight," and while they say this you see batman driving his low to the ground motorcycle and his cape going frrrr in the wind

so, what was this guardian stufff... 'a silent guardian' - like he's not taking any credit for what he does, even taking all the blame, for the geater good -

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define this as honorable -

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to want to be an honorable person, like in hero movies

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define being honorable as taking the blame for another

i forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define honourable me accompanying katrijn when she ran from kortenberg, because i apparently sacrificed my own safety for her

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to strive for honorability

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define honorable: paying for other people their food when they come over at our house

i forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed msyelf to think i am honorable because i ran away with katrijn

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think i am honorable because i 'protected' maite at school, when she was being bullied once and cried

i forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to think my father was honorable because he helped an old man and because he respects old people more than young people

i forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to think that helping a mother carry her buggy is honourable

i forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to think that helping a very old person carry their bag downstairs is honorable

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think that helping this mongool on the train who had gotten lost was honorable, becaause all the other adults did nothing

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to think that defending a girl or a woman is honorable - no matter in what situation

i forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to think fighting is honorable

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think risking your life is honorable

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to think having an injury from fighting is honorable

i forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to want to be honorable like my father, and define being honorable as how i have seen him act on certain occasions

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf top thoink fighting against a phisically stronger adversary is honorable

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to think sacrificing yourself for the greater good as understood by society is honorable

... also with batman, silent guardian = this perception of no self-interest

also the undestroyable aspect - being though

to be continued

1 comment:

HereNow said...

Yea, I use to watch Xena "warrior Princess" Every episode! I wanted to be just like her. The Hero lol
Oh Hero= Her oh!