Friday, August 15, 2008

Happines

the design of happiness --> http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=y8USHpaFVF8

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define happiness as when sinterklaas would come - being happy because of all the presents that were lying on the table

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define happiness as receiving a toy from my parents

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define happiness as receiving a lego space-ship from my parents

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define happiness as receiving an remote controlled car that can flip over

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define self enjoyment as playing with this car in the garden and making it flip over and driving it super fast in the grass

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define self enjoyment as making the car go as fats as possible and then pulling the handles backwards so it flips over multiple times

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define happiness as coming down the stairs in the early moring, knowning sinterklaas had come and the table would lie full of presents

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define happiness as receiving the green playmobil policecar and playing with this on the floor in the hospital

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define happiness as ths friend of my father we accodentally met in paris, bought me a red ninja turtle and how i would play with it in the hotelroom in paris

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define self enjoyment as playing with my yellow big truck on the carpet

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define happiness as receiving the transformer remote controlled car

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define happiness as my father buying this car for me in spain

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define happiness as my father buying me my swiss knife in spain, i thought it was the most beautiful thing i had ever seen

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define beauty as looking at this knife

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define power as holding this knife opnened in my hand, and how it fitted well in my hand

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define happiness as exploring all aspects of this knife

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define hapiness as receiving the lego police spaceship from my parents, which looked very big to me and awesome to play with

i forgive myself

ok i heard stuff break and dad screaming - probably dropped a bottle, same as where i droppedn one yesterday because the closet is so full of them - and i think he screamed at mum for still being in piyamas - i already thought it was suspicious yesterday when he said: oh, its a beautifull day and he seemed peacefull

i breath and am ok again

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define happiness as receiving rollerskates from my parents - and define happiness within and as 'having rollerskates'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define happiness within and as 'having a swiss knife'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to defin ehappiness as receiving lego toys and define happiness within and as 'having lego toys'

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define happiness as receiving the plstic cowboy guns from abwuelita she bought on the market in zafaraya, and define happiness within and as 'having a toy cowboygun with three red and bue plastic arrows'

I forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define self enjoyment as aiming and shooting the arrows with my gun

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define happiness as revceiving the Outcast computergame from my father and define happiness within and as 'having the Outast computer game'

i forgive msyelf that i have allwoed msyelf to judge the word happy as something only dumb people are after

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to equate happiness with dumbness and ignorance

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to become resentfull when perceiving happiness around me

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to become uncomfortable when perceiving happiness around me

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to wait for happiness

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define myself as a deeply unhappy person

i forgive msyelf taht i have allowed msyelf to think and believe a deeply unhappy person is all that i am and who i am - while it is just a definition

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define happiness seperate from myself

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define happiness within and as receiving and having toys that I didnt have yet

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define happiness within and as receiving and having brand new toys

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyef to want to expereince happiness

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define happiness as something that happens to me - "happens-ness" "happy-less"

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define happiness as sitting in the car with the family while we drive to tita mari and tito salva, to see anthony my nephew because i will be able to play with him all day

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define happiness as 'feeling good"

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define happiness as a feeling or an emotion

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define happiness as an energetic expereince

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to not see happiness is here

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to think i am not worthy of being happy somehow and i deserve being unhappy, but this si just a cycle

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed myself to exist within and as a happy-unhapy cycle

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to exist within and as an expectation that one day i will be permanently happy

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to think happiness exists as somehting what can be reached in life

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to think there exist people who are happy

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to think the goal is happyness

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to think my purpose is happyness

i forgive msyelf that i ahve allwoed msyelf to think this process is about becomming happy eventually

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to exist within and as a desire for happiness

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to be desperate for happyness

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to exist within and as desperation because i fear happiness will never happen

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define happiness as receiving a pack of magic cards from my mother that she bought me, and define happiness within and as 'having magic cards'

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define happyness as how i expereinced msyelf when trying out masturbation without pictures and thoughts

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to define happiness as a state of mind

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define happyness within and as receiving and having brand new magic cards to play with

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to define happiness as receiving and having a brand new bike that i got for 'plechtige communnie'

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to seperate me from happiness - not realizing I am happines already as who i am

i forgive myself that i ahve never allowed msyelf to acknowledge happiness as msyelf as who i am

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to think i require a reason to be happy

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to think i require somthing to trigger happiness inside me - instead of seeing i am it alredy - happiness is here as who i am

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyemlf to think i am happy instead of living happyness as me as breath as who i am

i forgive msyelf that i have allwoed msyelf to not live msyelf as happiness

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to want to be happyness

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to want to reach for happyness

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to have perceptions about happyness

i am not a perception

i am not a 'reaching for'

i am not a lack of anything

i see happyness as me as all as equal as one as me

i forgive msyelf that i ahve allowed msyelf to judge happyness as bad

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to judge happyness as stupid

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed msyelf to judge happyness as empty

hapyness- emptyness

ok...

continuing

in dutch the word for joy is vreugde, as where self-enjoyment would rather be 'plezier hebben/maken'

so, i see happiness as such is bullshit - those last statements didnt make much sense

its about joy

happyness actually IS empty lol

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegelaten vreugde definieren in en als het krijgen van nieuw speelgoed

i vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegelaten vreugde definieren in en als het hebben van gloednieuw speelgoed

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb teoegaletn vreugde definieren in en als bij feestdagen - sinterklaas en kerstmis - gloednieuw speelgoed krijgen

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegealetn vreugde definieren als nieuwe basketten krijgen

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegealetn vreugde definieren in en als het mogen zetten van mijn schoen voor sinterklaas tezamen met maite en leila hun schoen

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegealten vreugde definieren in en als het krijgen van nieuwe computerspelletjes

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegealetn vreugde definieren in en als het krijgen en hebben van een sega mastersystem II waarop ik alex kid kan spelen

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toeegaletn vreugde definiren als naar de cinema gaan met de famillie naar de matrix kunnen gaan kijken

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegealetn vreugde definieren in en als mama die iets lekkers gaat klaarmaken - kroketten ofzo

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb teoegaletn vreugde definieren als lasagna eten op donderdag

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegelaten vreugde definieren als maandag spaghetti bolognese eten

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als iemand zijn oude magic kaarten hebbne kunnen overkopen voor 1000 frank, en vreugde definieren in en als het hebbn van die magic kaarten - nu zijn die kaarten 'van mij'

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegelaten vreugde definieren in en als het bezitten van speelgoed

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toeegaletn vreugde definieren in en als het krijgen van het zakmes

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb teoegaletn vreugde definieren in en als met de auto vanuit zafaraya naar zee rijden

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegealetn vreugde definieren in en als het toekomen op het strand in spainje en het geluid van de grote golven al kunnen horen van ver

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegelaten vreugde definieren in en als het krijgen van een nieuwe laptop

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegelaten vreugde definieren in en als het krijgen van de job bij ikea

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegelaten vreugde definiren in en als het krijgen van geld

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toeglaetn vreugde definieren in en als het krijgen van mijn zondag van mama

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als het krijgen van mijn looon elke maand op mijn bankrekening

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegelaten vreugde definieren in en als het krijgen van geld briefjes in enveloppen toen het mijn plechtige communie was - want ik had nog nooit zoveel gel gehad

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren in en als het krijgen van geld in een enveloppe als geschenk bij familliebezoek

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegelaten vreugde definieren in en als het mij inbeelden en visualiseren dat ik een miljard win met de lotto

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegelaten vreugde definieren in en als het mij inbeelden dat ik 'win for life' win - want dan moet ik nooit meer werken

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegelaten vreugde definieren in en als het onverwachts krijgen van een cadeau

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegelaten vreugde definieren in en als het kopen van cd's van nirvana

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren in en als het kunnen uitlenen van rock cd's in de bibliotheek, van greenday en the offspring en sepultura en nirvana, want ik wist niet dat die daar zouden zijn

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren in en als het besloten hebben dat ik zelfmoord ging plegen

...

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren in en als het mij inbeelden hoe iedereen zou wenen nadat ik zelfmoord gepleegd zou hebben

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als in de dimensions zijn, want igmar bergman leek vreugdevol

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als bijna toekomen in zafaraya, en de omgeving al kunnen herkennen

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren in en als het op vakantie gaan naar zafaraya, naar abwelita

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren in en als op reis gaan naar spanje omdat ik dan met nicola kan fietsen in het dorp en in de velden

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn self enjoyment definieren als met nicola fietsen in de straten van het dorp en in de velden op onze nieuwe fietsen

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn veugde definieren als uitsappen uit de auto en wachten dat abwelita open doet aan de deur

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als s morgens in zafaraya churros gaan halen om te eten

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als s morgens croissants eten met choco of crème-koeken van de bakker

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als boterhammen kunnen eten met choco

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als snoep kunnen eten

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als brwonies kunnen eten

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren la skoffie kunnen drinken

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als warme choco melk gaan drinken bij akela thuis met de schouts omdat het buiten zo koud was in de winter

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegelaten vreugde definieren als een babysitter die op ons komt passen thuis,

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als speelgoed mogen meebrengen naar school de laaste dagen van het jaar en op school spelletjes in de klas mogen spelen

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren in en als bij vrienden thuis mogen gaan spelen

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren in en als het horen vand e bel in de klas en de speeltijd begint

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als buiten komen wanneer de zon schijnt en het is speeltijd

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als naar de lagere school gaan elke morgen

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als elke week is in de derde kleuterklas mogen gaan spelen, wanneer ik in 1e zat

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegelaten vreugde definieren als veel dingen krijgen toen we met de scouts op ruiltocht waren

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als met de scouts op kamp gaan

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als met de cm op kamp gaan

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als naar de efteling gaan

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegelaten vreugde definieren als naar het zwembad van vilvoorde gaan

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als naar aquavelis gaan in spanje en van ver al de grote glijbanen zien van aquavelis

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde defineiren als naar hofstade gaan en naar de grootse glijbaan rennen om naar boven te klimmen

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als naar plankendael gaan omdat daar een grote speeltuin is met grote tube-glijbanen

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als ergens naar onderweg zijn in de auto

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als de performance vcan wayn traub zien - hoe hij danste voor het gordijn

ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb toegaletn vreugde definieren als de eerste schooldag na de grote vakantie op de lagere school

...

No comments: