Wednesday, August 6, 2008

priviledged

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to think and believe i am priviledged

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think i am priviledged because i was able to go and allowed to go to artschool

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think i am priviledged because i am a man and therefore i am privilegded over woman

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think i am priviledged because i am a human and therefore i am priviledged over animals and its ok if they are killed for my sake

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to see myself as priviledged because i think i am smarter than most people

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think i am priviledged because i have such an exotic background, my father being spanish and and me being able to speak three languages since being a child

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to think i am privilegded over mysisters because i am a boy and i am older and the firstborn

i forgive myself that I have allowed myslf to define msyelf as priviledged within this existence

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think i am priviledged because i never had to work much in my life

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think i am priviledged because i understood things quicker than my classmates and i had better grades thna most of them

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think i am priviledged because i posses such a wonderfull drawingtalent

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to think i am priviledged because i could go to spain every year on hollidays

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to think i am priviledged because i think i had a supernatural expereince

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think i am priviledged becasue i see the same number patterns all the time, like 11 33

i forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to think i am privilegded and therefore i am being blessed by coincidences

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think i am priviledged because i am blessed with this ability to draw precisely

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think i am priviledged because i am blessed with a rare talent to write stories

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to think i am priviledged because i am blessed with apparent patience because i could have patience to fold paper birds and stuff

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to think i am priviledged because i am blessed with much understanding and much knowledge

i forgive myslef that i have allowed myself to see myself as priviledged over others because i was blessed to study at university - which is expensive

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think i am priviledged over others because i was able to understand difficukt philosophers

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to see msyelf as priviledged because i knew the truth about 9/11 and the worl-elite plan for world-control

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe i am priviledged because i believed i knew what was going on behind the scenes

i forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to believe i am priviledged because i believed i knew the truth behind world wars

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to see msyelf as priviledged because i believed i knew about aliens on earth and about ufo's

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to see msyelf as priviledged because i believed i knew about the world being runned by an elite and by the illuminati

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to see msyelf as priviledged because i found apparent proof the illuminati still existed after they got abolished

i forgive myslef that I have allowed myself to see msyelf as priviledged because i believed i knew about all the occult symbolism in the media and corporate logo's

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to think i am priviledged because i may do my process on earth

i forgive msyelf that I ahve allowed myself to see msyelf as a privileded person because my father likes me best, ovber my sisters, because i am the oldest and because i am a boy

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe i am priviledged becasue of the type of people i encountered in my life

i forgive msyelf that i have allowed myself to see myself as priviledged because i allways would be accepted by the coolest of the coolest

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to see msyelf as priviledged because i was the oldest child of the family

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to think i was priviledged becasue i had more toys than maite and leila

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to see myself as priviledged because i encountered desteni and the portal

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to see msyelf as priviledged because i get to chat with dimensional beings and with b

i forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to see msyelf as priviledged because i had a fater understanding than most people i knew and i understood stuff they couldnt grasp at all

i forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to think i am a priviledged being because i am a human and not an 'animal'

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to see msyelf as priviledged over older people because i am still young

i forgive msyelf that I have allowed msyelf to define myself according to the years i have had in THIS particular life on earth

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to see msyelf as priviledged because i found all this hidden and secret knowledge

i forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to see msyelf as priviledged because

... etc

4 comments:

marlenlife said...

hey gabs cool point privilege.

Though, I still see that you're defining you as for ex. being intelligent, and I perceive you as still defining you as having this and that, using the forgiveness as being privileged only, but not actually releasing yourself from all that you perceive yourself to be, all the definitions that you think make 'you'.

Because it isn't implied in the way you wrote because there's immediate assumption like: your quotes

i forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think i am privileged because i posses such a wonderful drawingtalent

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to think i am privileged because i am blessed with much understanding and much knowledge
__________________________________

These kind of statements that, at least to me as a reader, show you're still defining yourself within all that.

So, if you haven't done this already, now self forgiveness on defining you as this or that, beyond feeling 'privileged' because it's already done here.

Ok

AC said...

write a story sometime about your understandings, knowings, talents ect

ciao

Mind Robot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mind Robot said...

i forgive myself that i have allowed msyelf to let others tell me i should use brackets because then my sf is clear to them

i forgive msyelf that i ahev allowed msyelf to let others tell me how i should express msyelf and how i should write