Monday, August 11, 2008

self-awareness

did some sf on defining self-awareness

some points i found

defing self-awareness as 'being awake' --> feeding sleep-contruct

... as having a brain

as having phisical eyes to see with

as existing within the brain-section of the body

as having a nervous system, nervous system ! what a name: scary system, or fright-system

as existing within phisical touch

and so on

as having a head !

as defined thgrough the five senses

as having thoughts

as having a mind

as having a self-percetion

interesting to when, after standing equall to body, not define yourself according to any of it - some fear of death is also released in this (haha, the brain)

2 comments:

Ruben said...

Cool

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think/believe that who I am resides in the head as the brain

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am part of a superior race on earth called the human race when all that exist is one and equal with me.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to want gabriël to read&comment my posts instead of trusting me.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself that I accepted and allowed myself to want to fulfill the desire of recognition from Gabriël

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to place recognition outside myself. I am recognition

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to want approbation from others for what I do/write/realize

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to want to judge my expression accordingly to others words about it.

Ruben

Mind Robot said...

cool ruben