Friday, September 26, 2008

WTF

im weird

like confused about all the stuff i heard about sa

many shit going on with people - im also angry a bit because it seems some people have flatly deceived themselves

like what the fok have they been doing?

also im like the only one holding back with my father atm - i have fuck all to say to my mother

she is just messing around deceiving everyone doing self forgiveness

i have still pains going on in my intestins

people go - oh why should i even stop my mind?

wtf is even wrong with it?

people speak fokking cheap and easy words - real hero's but doing NOTHING

oh my little world !

oh i will lose thius or this ! - oh someone got angry with me- i cannot take it - oh let me sit here in self pitty in my PIT of PITTY where i spit on myself

i rather NOT exist than have a glimse of what it is to LIVE - I rather smile than cry the dirt out of my SElf - i rather look ok than to break down and others see i AM NOT EVEN REAL

what will it TAKE ? - what will it take for all to see you are NOT REAL ? WILL YOU WAIT UNTILL YOU ARE FOKKING DEAD? WILL YOU STAND UP IN THE DIMENSIONS ? OH I RATHER DO FOKKING NOTHING AND JUST FOKKING OBSERVE !!!!!!

WHAT A FOKKING DISGRACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to all those who dont even bother - FOK YOU - GO MASTURBATE IN YOUR DREAMWORLD

No comments: