Thursday, July 28, 2011

Examples of Self-forgiveness



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to look a certain way – to have certain traits and define myself according to those traits because I think those traits give me authority and make me seem knowledgeable and intelligent

I forgive myself that I have accepted an allowed myself to define being knowledgeable and intelligent according to certain facial traits – which exist as pictures in my mind from movies such as with Robert Deniro, Bruce Willis, Steven Seagal and Clint Eastwood

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to train myself to with my face always present a picture of authority/superiority and intelligence – a face that would scare others in not trying to mess with me because I would make a fool out of them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my face to present a complete act based on survival and what I think I must project in order for me to be successful and make it in the system

No comments: